(wL) Forums

Full Version: Chloe's (wL) Admin App
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Name: Chloe/Currents
Steam ID: [SIZE=11px]STEAM_0:0:39599754[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11px]Age: 16[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11px]Timezone: UTC+8 (Philippines)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11px]Availability: 6 - 10 hrs[/SIZE]

About myself: My full name is Chloe Knight, I was born in Berlin, Germany and recently moved to the Philippines for education and such. I'm 16 years old and I'm soon attending College for Engineering (Audio). I'm a loving person, well i think i'm a loving person. I respect those are respectful to me, and to the people around me who i care about more than my life. Never once have i ever hated anyone, the only person i hate most is myself. I play Guitar and I currently have two e-guitars, a Schecter Hellraiser C-7 and a Ibanez SA260QM. I have a little brother, an older sister and two wonderful parents. Without my older sister by my side, I don't know what i'd do. She means the whole world to me.

Reason For Admin Application: Ever since I started playing the wL community, the people around are friendly and nice, including the admins. I've always wanted to help around the community and try to keep it as safe and fun as possible, this could be a chance for me to do so. I don't want hackers allowed to be roaming around and ruining other peoples times in this community and it's servers. I'm on wL Mini Games quite often and for me, I'm some times treated horribly for no reason at all. The people who are mean and rude to people including me, deserve punishment. My goal is to keep the community as fun as possible for people. It's an amazing community. And of course, i'm being insulted quite often, understandable since im a female, but some times it really gets offensive and to the point where I can be angry. The ' !ignore ' plug-in is really nice, iv'e used it on some people who intend to non-stop insult me. I can see other people use it when its time to use it. I will help the community as much as I possibly can, because / since i'm on often.

Thanks for reading. Smile

* Applying for Full Admin *
Have my full backing . Good Luck ! Big Grin
Thanks for your interest of joining the admin ranks. Due to the volume of already pending applications please be patient. For now I wish u good luck.
_RemiX, post: 91193, member: 3519 Wrote:Thanks for your interest of joining the admin ranks. Due to the volume of already pending applications please be patient. For now I wish u good luck.
Will do Smile
chloe iz n00b she sudnt be edmn. -1
Full support for this application! She's very nice and helpful. Smile
She really deserves admin. So do I Tongue
Gl! I am also an applicant!
Chloe's (wL) Admin App, sorry put the MG by mistake and didnt notice it until now. :/
WoeIsChloe, post: 91220, member: 16854 Wrote:Chloe's (wL) Admin App, sorry put the MG by mistake and didnt notice it until now. :/
Fixed.
Search Chloe Knight in Google and see the first twitter page. Cheers!

Don't
Pages: 1 2