(wL) Forums

Full Version: Apologies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
xTcR | BIGPOTHEAD [PD-JM]

[SIZE=12px]STEAM_0:1:4140655[/SIZE]

24/7 Office DM Server

I'm a noob and followed some bad advice. I wanted to apologize and it'll never happen again.

-
POT
What you do?/ and ohhhhh noooooo xTcR!!! I used to be in that clan :/
I downloaded some scripts that are apparently not allowed at the urging of some so called "Friends". I think they were jealous of my ranking and I didn't know any better.
You promise you were only running scripts? Was there anything attached to these scripts, like aimbot or wallhacks? I would like to point out that Lying will result in you being unable to play on war-lords again.
I honestly don't know. It was an install file that was suppose to give me no-recoil. I got banned before I even got to try it. I was told that it installs scripts that would help me.
Alright, One last thing from me, could you post the link to the script you used?
It came as a link to a download from Busybox and is no longer active. I deleted the install file that I downloaded as soon as I figured out it was bad news. The file name was Intw.exe

This won't happen again.
Alright. Please wait for a root to respong
Thanks for your time, pTK.

*Crossing Fingers*
REJECTED

User cheated on multiple servers. The logs suggest an aimbot of somekind.

-CLOSED-