(wL) Forums

Full Version: Sorry for hacks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
Please forgive me for hacking. The reason i used hack because one day i was playing at De_Dust. There were a couple of guys hacked. So i decided to get the hacks from IlikeCheats.com just to prevent those hacks. And i end up with ban. I was really feel bad and ashame for that stupid act. I've loved CSS more than any games i ever played. So please help and give me a second chance. I just bought a new account to play. Thanks

Player Ch ツcky
Steam ID STEAM_0:0:35417807
Servers: All

New account
Player: css8991
Connecting to 64.94.100.140:27015...
STEAM ID STEAM_0:1:65391343
Yeah, I'm not going to lift this one. The accounts are very suspicious.
At least Admins should explain why my accounts were very "suspicious". All my three accounts + 2pc were banned by War-Lords servers. As i read if players buy new account may have a chance unban if they know their mistake and never do it again. With my new account i can play all other severs except this one. It is very strange to me. And War-Lords is the only sever would give me good latency and connection. That is very very SAD
Tell me what to do Admins?
APPROVED

I didn't notice your 3rd account. Fair enough, I'll lift the ban on the 3rd STEAM_ID.

-CLOSED-