(wL) Forums

Full Version: Banned due to Very Old account!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok i was dumb and hacked about 1000 years ago, i no longer hack, obviously due to my newb scores Smile but i tried letting a friend use my old account and now I am banned (as is he ) due to us trying to access that account. Can u pretty please un ban me Big Grin and i will no longer try to access that account.. cause simply put.. this is a pain in the ass Smile thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 Smile

: Jewels, your local Thunder buddy Smile
I was very surprised to see you get banned like that Jewels, seeing you are regular on Office. Boo on you for that old account! The roots will need a few days for them to evaluate all the information. Good luck!
Who exactly did you let to use the account? Was it pistol king by chance?
Riser, post: 92354, member: 992 Wrote:Who exactly did you let to use the account? Was it pistol king by chance?
cough cough perhaps yes Smile so now we are trying to get him un banned as well, since it was my bad.. DOH!

Double post

cucubelu, post: 92326, member: 15378 Wrote:I was very surprised to see you get banned like that Jewels, seeing you are regular on Office. Boo on you for that old account! The roots will need a few days for them to evaluate all the information. Good luck!
okie dokie pokiez Wink Tongue
Anyways before we can proceed please read this thread (http://war-lords.net/threads/read-before...lines.838/) and post in this format

Name: (The in-game name used during the time of ban)
SteamID: (The banned steam id)
Server: (The server you can't access)
[SIZE=12px]Name: ([/SIZE][SIZE=12px]~*~Jewels~*~ThUnDeRbUdDy~[/SIZE][SIZE=12px])[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]SteamID: devotedmom1337[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Server: WL 24/7 office as well as any other WL servers [/SIZE]
STEAM_0:0:60467033
ty
APPROVED

-CLOSED-