(wL) Forums

Full Version: Protest for MeDia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: MeDia
SteamID: N/A
because i was talking sh*t to an admin. "ruplayer" who i have problems with >.> because he waits @ spawn until half the team is dead and then goes to kill people and he doesnt follow the objectives which is frustrating.
Also note that i have an attitude. Not towards anyone specifically... just in general.
RESOLVED

Already unbanned.

By the way, your steam id is STEAM_0:0:948226138

-CLOSED-

Anonymous

I am a spawn camper=) nice.... The only times when im not rushing  is when the other team does, I simply let them try first(assault, dust, sometimes office), even if my team got objectives to do.
We(admins) mostly slap/slay spawn campers for not doing objectives when they are the only players alive, because some players trying to survive till the end of round by hiding.

Whatever u said here is just a bs, you got banned not for telling me that im SC. I joined the game that day, and in about 5 sec I see dissing from you in the chat box.  BTW im not the one that banned you, but u did deserve it...Matt was on server, and I think he took some action. Im cool with everyone, admins or regular players, just be advised - do the same(you know what I mean). Peace.
ruplayer is a good guy who is usually the first to run in firing like a crazy man so I don't really know what you are going on about, media.
Guys the topic is closed so lets just forget about it. also he can't respond.