(wL) Forums

Full Version: UNBAN ME I GOT BANNED FOR NO REASON! ANUBIS IS ABUSING !!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
my steam user is remst3r i got banned for 3 days for cade wrecking i played on that server for 2 years thats messed up i have 28 people who play regularly on this server who said they will stop if i dont get unbanned i did not even cade wreck as many say '' it seems anyone who has beef with anubis is getting banned '' just because i get him every round he got buthurt thats not fair i consider that as admin abuse he dosnt even have a demo i have a 28 user petitione to get unbanned and 17 witnesses claim that anubis admin abuses. dont lag it please reply quickly i tried contacting BISON before i got banned about anubis abusing admin. he bans someone almost everyday for no reason.
all this for a 3 day ban? Im no authority, but if u get all 28 people to sign up on the forums, get at least 5 non spam posts each, and sign an online petition created on the forums, im sure Anubis would consider some leniency.
The ban was not issued until I had reviewed the recording which clearly showed you cade breaking -- far more clearly than the angle I had in-game at the time.

I'd upload the demo for you to see, but I'd like to note that in the demo you claim to have recorded your own of the incident. Have you reviewed it?
please upload the demo. anubis or message me and we will talk
Demo is uploaded; link below. Make note of the attempted cade break prior to the actual one.

http://anubisdev.net/upload/auto-2013051...se_day.zip
  • Tick #1500: approx. 1.5 minutes

Double post

You're going to have to wait out the remainder of the 3 days.

-CLOSED-