(wL) Forums

Full Version: CSS Update *UPDATE SERVERS* [RESOLVED]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My css just updated.
Now when i try to join wL servers it says the server you are trying to connect to is running an older version of the game.
I would go into the games and verify your game cache.

Steam
Library >
Right click on Counterstrike Source >
Properties > Local Files > Verify Integrity of Game Cache...

Might take about 10-15 minutes, depending... but it will ensure everything downloaded properly.
errr m facing d same problem Sad
It's not done by verifying the game cache, the servers are going to be running the old version until a root has the time to update the servers to the newest update.
I got that same error three weeks ago and that's what I did.
Game Cache and restart. Update and play.
Think you got lucky and the server was updating wile you were verifying your game cache.

The server's running an older version because it hasn't been updated, since you're on the steam client you're already updated. Just gotta wait for a root to update.
I have the same problem BUT I have a mac and sometimes have difficulty finding the files. So I guess Im going to have to wait for the servers to update. :/
J33f, post: 92930, member: 17021 Wrote:I would go into the games and verify your game cache.

Steam
Library >
Right click on Counterstrike Source >
Properties > Local Files > Verify Integrity of Game Cache...

Might take about 10-15 minutes, depending... but it will ensure everything downloaded properly.
I just tried that still not working.
The only players on wL are the nosteamers now
Same. Cant play My minigames D=
$UmerK1000$, post: 92952, member: 16583 Wrote:I just tried that still not working.
The only players on wL are the nosteamers now
Go in-game and check the game version, we'll alert no-steamers to do that.
Pages: 1 2