(wL) Forums

Full Version: Asia Office admin application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: B A Z I N G A
Steam ID : [SIZE=11px]STEAM_0:1:56058037[/SIZE]
Timezone: UTC+05:30
Availability: I am available at random times,nothing particular.
Tell us something about yourself: I am a student and i am doing civil engineering. CSS is my passion i have been playing CSS for around about 1 year and from the very first day i m playing on WL servers.I play at Asian servers alot mostly at office and a bit on dust2 deathmatch.
Reason For Admin Application: I play at odd times and usually admins are not online so its a bit frustrating when guys who are new and dont know the objectives keep wasting time .I have [SIZE=12px]witnessed alot of ct's who camp till 10 seconds or even till the end of round, they should be slayed at the end of the round but in [/SIZE][SIZE=12px]absence of admins no action is taken.[/SIZE]So it will be really very nice if i could tell them what to do.I am applying only for (wl)office Asia as i m regular on this server.If i get an approval then i'll try my best to curb unfair means and [SIZE=12px]informing[/SIZE] guys about there duties. SmileCoolWink
Yeah! Good luck Big Grin
Manky™, post: 93152, member: 15413 Wrote:Yeah! Good luck Big Grin

Thnxx bro...Wink
Konichiwa
_RemiX, post: 93329, member: 3519 Wrote:Konichiwa
konichiwa :p
you should've apply for all asia servers btw . good luck !
Ghosty, post: 93438, member: 15215 Wrote:you should've apply for all asia servers btw . good luck !

thnx ghostyWink