(wL) Forums

Full Version: HDK is not allowed in aliases?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
STOP DELETING MY THREADS! THIS IS FLAME SECTION!

Well, first of all I was chilling in pop maps with my name "Marcos Silva of HDK". I want to state that HDK for me (as a clan) means SHIT! HDK for me means Hi Drunk Killer, whats up with that? I got banned and I'll post my conversation with remix through steam.

I want you (Roots) to tell me if this is not allowed, I mean the clan members should not be stupid enough to fall for these kind of things. If you're a real clan, you should use a CLANGTAG, we have clantags for a reason. I was banned and I want to be unbanned. HDK as High Definition Killing fking sucks!

[Image: 42445808.png]

I cant post on ban appeals section.

[Image: 22258186.png]
You do realize it's getting on our nerves because since you've lost your admin powers you've been trying to find multiple ways to bypass rules, such as being racism, Impersonating Clans, for example:
[SIZE=11px]27. mai 2013 20:39:39 oh yeah? who gives a shit negga? (wL) Mini Games :: WAR-LORDS.NET[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11px]27. mai 2013 20:38:51 negga suck my dick (wL) Mini Games :: WAR-LORDS.NET[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11px]27. mai 2013 10:49:40 whos the negga admin in here? (wL) Mini Games :: WAR-LORDS.NET[/SIZE]
Your name "Marcos Silva of HDK". So, HDK means Hi Drunk Killer for you now? Marcos Silva of Hi Drunk Killer, yeah, that sentence makes a lot of sence! Yes, you got a point by saying when we're in a clan we should use the clan tag, and that's what we do, but in your case, you're OBVIOUSLY just trying to be an idiot.
None of us actually beleive a single word of what you're saying now.
I didn't ask you to remove it? Weird, my chat logs prove wrong.
[SIZE=11px]2. jui 2013 09:55:24 Hey DK, mind removing HDK tag out of your name? (wL) Popular Maps #2 :: WAR-LORDS.NET [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11px]EDIT: Just with those Chat Logs I just posted of you, your ban should be extended by much more, I'll let Remix do it if he wants to, since it's his ban.[/SIZE]
Good to Know. I will leave it how it is for now. It has expired already. Know that next time you mess up it will be a week. I will be watching you.

Since you cannot see the other topic here is what Jaycat had to say about this.

"DK, you have played on these servers long enough to know the rules. Not to mention the fact that you were previously an admin.

Do not ignore the admins.

If you did not agree with what the admin was telling you, you should have followed the admins instructions and then come to the forums and ask about the rules concerning the clan name as part of your name. In the future, I would suggest that you follow these steps to avoid any further complications in your gaming enjoyment."
Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep, post: 93965, member: 4142 Wrote:You do realize it's getting on our nerves because since you've lost your admin powers you've been trying to find multiple ways to bypass rules, such as being racism, Impersonating Clans, for example:
[SIZE=11px]27. mai 2013 20:39:39 oh yeah? who gives a shit negga? (wL) Mini Games :: WAR-LORDS.NET[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11px]27. mai 2013 20:38:51 negga suck my dick (wL) Mini Games :: WAR-LORDS.NET[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11px]27. mai 2013 10:49:40 whos the negga admin in here? (wL) Mini Games :: WAR-LORDS.NET[/SIZE]
Your name "Marcos Silva of HDK". So, HDK means Hi Drunk Killer for you now? Marcos Silva of Hi Drunk Killer, yeah, that sentence makes a lot of sence! Yes, you got a point by saying when we're in a clan we should use the clan tag, and that's what we do, but in your case, you're OBVIOUSLY just trying to be an idiot.
None of us actually beleive a single word of what you're saying now.
I didn't ask you to remove it? Weird, my chat logs prove wrong.
[SIZE=11px]2. jui 2013 09:55:24 Hey DK, mind removing HDK tag out of your name? (wL) Popular Maps #2 :: WAR-LORDS.NET [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11px]EDIT: Just with those Chat Logs I just posted of you, your ban should be extended by much more, I'll let Remix do it if he wants to, since it's his ban.[/SIZE]

Yup, I said that. I heard Yuri is admin so I was 'provoking' him, but he didnt do anything. LOL! Also, you have me on steam, you have admin chat. I dont keep my eye on chat, specially in a 50 slot server, where there are 300 logs in a sec.
DK, post: 93967, member: 3039 Wrote:Yup, I said that. I heard Yuri is admin so I was 'provoking' him, but he didnt do anything. LOL! Also, you have me on steam, you have admin chat. I dont keep my eye on chat, specially in a 50 slot server, where there are 300 logs in a sec.

Now you are getting a perm ban. Thank you for admitting you are purposely provoking admins. Talk to bison or Matt to get it dropped lower.
DK, post: 93967, member: 3039 Wrote:Yup, I said that. I heard Yuri is admin so I was 'provoking' him, but he didnt do anything. LOL! Also, you have me on steam, you have admin chat. I dont keep my eye on chat, specially in a 50 slot server, where there are 300 logs in a sec.

I don't have you on steam. I deleted you like 2 months ago. Although, exactly what Remix said^
After reviewing the chat logs, I have issued a one month ban.

Please take this time to reflect on how you will behave in the servers.
I wish I could like threads, as a whole.

This made me lol.
Lawl. I have seen worse. If Dk gets a month ban, you might as well start ready the server chat logs and giving out 1 month ban.
Black Blood, post: 93977, member: 14933 Wrote:Lawl. I have seen worse. If Dk gets a month ban, you might as well start ready the server chat logs and giving out 1 month ban.

The point here is that not only did he break the server rules but also brought it to the forums. In the process it was brought to our attention the additional behavior that made us look further into the matter. There are other factors with this person that you may or may not be aware of. We do not tolerate blatant disruptive players and will take action when the circumstances require it.

As a side note, Remix increased the ban to permanent.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5