(wL) Forums

Full Version: Admin App for Popular Maps 2 Server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: sUiCiDeR
Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:6891577
Timezone: PST
Availability: I am available any time of day
Tell us something about yourself: Been playing CS since 1.3. Started playing with noobsalad and eventually started my own communities .s3G and inF (Skilled Elite Gaming and Infiniti Gaming). Retired from running communities and came accross wL.
Reason For Admin Application: I mostly play in Pop Maps 2 server. Admins are rare to see in wL in general. I think having someone with extensive admin / server dev experience would be benefitial to wL.
Good Luck! Smile
Thank you! Much appreciated Smile
Hi wL

My application in another thread got REJECTED without any reason and the thread locked. Can you please provide reasoning behind the decision?

For your reference, here is my app qualifications once again.

[INDENT]Name: sUiCiDeR
Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:6891577
Timezone: PST
Availability: I am available any time of day
Tell us something about yourself: Been playing CS since 1.3. Started playing with noobsalad and eventually started my own communities .s3G and inF (Skilled Elite Gaming and Infiniti Gaming). Retired from running communities and came accross wL.
Reason For Admin Application: I mostly play in Pop Maps 2 server. Admins are rare to see in wL in general. I think having someone with extensive admin / server dev experience would be benefitial to wL.[/INDENT]
[SIZE=11px]sUiCiDeR[/SIZE]
Hi sUiCiDeR,
For various reasons the details for rejecting an application are not typically disclosed to the public.
From the result it is probably safe to assume you weren't what was being looked for.
I know you received little feedback on your thread, but please know staff applications are not decided arbitrarily or lightly.
We'll see if any roots can provide you with more information.

PS. Is this a second application or commentary/questions on your previous one?
Fuzzy

I appreciate the feedback. I understand decisions are not made publically. I would just appreciate a PM on reasoning is all. This is not a second application just commentary on my previous app since the thread was closed.

Thank you again
sUiCiDeR

Double post

Bison discussed the reasoning behind this decision. I will apply again in a few months. This thread can be closed.

Thanks
sUiCiDeR
sUiCiDeR, post: 97264, member: 17083 Wrote:I understand decisions are not made publically. I would just appreciate a PM on reasoning is all.
Bison discussed the reasoning behind this decision.
We do not normally discuss admin applications, but this was something which needed to be done. I noticed your chat logs around the time you wanted to start up a server for another community. If nothing changed, you were eventually going to get in trouble for your inappropriate language here. I planned to confront you about your language long before you decided to apply for admin here, however, I kept forgetting to do so.