(wL) Forums

Full Version: MisterCasual's Admin Application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[SIZE=12px]Name: [/SIZE][SIZE=12px]MisterCasual[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12px]Steam ID :[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] 0[/SIZE]:0:46526500

[SIZE=12px]Age:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] 15[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12px]Timezone:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] EDT[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12px]Availability:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] 4-10 pm and variable in the morning.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12px]Tell us something about yourself:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] I love playing tennis, it is my passion I play it competitively and I am very good in school with a 92% average and have hopes to go into medicine.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12px]Reason For Admin Application:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] I would love to be admin because this chain of servers is basically the only chain of servers I play on and I love having clean of any hackers or spammers and would love to keep a very clean and efficient gaming environment within the server because I would love to see this server chain further thrive in the future. I hope you consider this application in all fairness thank you.[/SIZE]
-Alex

Edit: I play primarily on the Mini Game and Sniper server and a bit of pop maps #2.
The STEAM ID you have provided (STEAM_ 0:0:46526500) is wrong, it does not show up in our database.
ceddeeoo, post: 95201, member: 9052 Wrote:The STEAM ID you have provided (STEAM_ 0:0:46526500) is wrong, it does not show up in our database.

This ([SIZE=11px]STEAM_0:0:46526500)[/SIZE] is my unique id right off of the gameme website http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/910323 ? I am quite confused Where else would I get the ID off of?

EDIT: This is also right off in game css from console: 00:57 147 0 active
# 1887 "MisterCasual" STEAM_0:0:46526500 00:28
Hmm strange I must've had a typo somewhere, got it now.
ceddeeoo, post: 95263, member: 9052 Wrote:Hmm strange I must've had a typo somewhere, got it now.

Alright perfect thanks Smile

Double post

Sorry I made a mistake on this application and it was recently pointed out, I am not applying for a full admin I was solely applying for an admin position on the Minigames server and also if possible the snipers server. I'm sure this will make a difference in the way this will be judged.

Also if it is necessary can the thread title be changed if it needs to be?

Sorry about the mix up!

-Casual
Good Luck Smile
this guys awesome. I can't say more :p
edit: yes, good luck Smile
Yes. A really nice player, has never done anything against the rules, active..I could write a list.

btw, Casual for president 2014!
edit: gl.
Warden Stillwater, post: 96086, member: 17155 Wrote:this guys awesome. I can't say more :p
edit: yes, good luck Smile

Zillkillyou, post: 96090, member: 17156 Wrote:Yes. A really nice player, has never done anything against the rules, active..I could write a list.

btw, Casual for president 2014!
edit: gl.

Thank you so much guys! I really appreciate it!

Casual For President 2014!
Hey there. How long have you been playing CSS?
Pages: 1 2