(wL) Forums

Full Version: admin application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: KZ | DGJ | Jazz
Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:44312894
Timezone: GMT +1
Availability: Depends, usually 2-4 hours everyday.
Tell us something about yourself: I am from Kazakhstan. Was living there until 2011, at that year I moved to Canada in order to study in Waterloo university. After one year moved to the UK and changed University to Lancaster. Nowadays I study there Marketing and Business. Just to mention, I am Night Watch member. Started playing on War-lords servers in 2011 when I moved to Canada. I have over 1200 hours played on csConfused and at least 80% of it I spent on wl servers. I used to play by "nice pussy" nickname. Remember good times when I was playing with wOokie, BaNaNaMaN, My MOM and lots of other legit players.
Reason For Admin Application: I play on Office 24/7, popular maps #2 and snipers as well as de_dust2(I play rarely on two last mentioned). I spent much time playing on war-lords, and now I would like to contribute to servers by dealing with racism, mic spammers. I would like to mention that existing admins made a good job by dealing with hackers in last 2 years. In fact, there are less hackers on the servers today then it used to be before. For this reason, today war-lords, in my opinion, is best international server.
Good luck pussy!
ALING KURING SARI SARI STORE, post: 96277, member: 1732 Wrote:Good luck pussy!
thank you
Oh noes! we must not let this kid in. He plans to overthrow me!

Good luck nerdlet
_RemiX, post: 97120, member: 3519 Wrote:Oh noes! we must not let this kid in. He plans to overthrow me!

Good luck nerdlet

lol, I am pleased. thank you fatty.
Good luck, NP! Hope to see it happen!
Masterful1, post: 97214, member: 3284 Wrote:Good luck, NP! Hope to see it happen!
wish you same thing mate!