(wL) Forums

Full Version: Hedge ban
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Excuse me, but ruplayer banned me yesterday.
It was set at a 1 day ban.
I wasn't even bothering him in the first place, but he decided to mute me.
Muted me for no reason, I was talking to someone else other than him, and it wasn't even a bad thing.

So of course he mutes me and I change my name to report ruplayer admin abuse,
thus the anger of ruplayer begins, because I was doing better than him in game at the time.
so he followed up to keep changing my name, and after I changed it he then banned me.

I just want to know why the FUCK, did it get extended to a 5 day ban instead of a 1 day ban.
Is it cause he mad cause i set my name to rugayer? Are you THAT butthurt ruplayer? If so, HAHAHAHA GG
I'm going to go ahead and Reject this, since you

1. Did not follow the rules posted in the guidelines for a Ban Appeal.
2. Are choosing to disrespect / flame an Admin, rather than take the appeal process seriously.

REJECTED
Masterful1 failed to answer my previous question as to of which why my ban was changed to 5 days.
So here's a new thread for you to close, since i didn't properly get my steam ID and crap, IDC this time. I'm not looking for an Unban. I just want to know why its 5 days.

have fun locking this thread. Smile))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
We get that you're mad, but you're not helping us with this appeal by acting that way.

Provide us your Steam ID, so we can find out more about you and the situation that led to the ban.

It would help facilitate this appeal much easier, if you're serious about it.
I'm good, I got my answer, thread can be closed now.