(wL) Forums

Full Version: Pema-Banned and I dont know why.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, ive been banned from your AWP server. I dont know why, i dont think ive played on any of your servers before, but it says
Permanently Banned
Reason: Cheating
Ive never cheated in css or in any Steam game in general.
My Steam name is currently [TeamMiku] Panda King Beersy, but i dont know what i was banned under cuz i change my name often.
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:31080285
I have no info regarding this ban, as i don't know why im banned. Please get back to me ASAP. thanks!
banned last year September with this account for cheating.

[SIZE=10px]STEAM_0:0:45279944[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10px][/SIZE]
Spartacus, post: 95835, member: 1060 Wrote:banned last year September with this account for cheating.

[SIZE=10px]STEAM_0:0:45279944[/SIZE]

Well, i never cheated, so how the hell am i banned for that?

Double post

[TeamMiku] Beersy, post: 95836, member: 17147 Wrote:Well, i never cheated, so how the hell am i banned for that?

If i never played on ur servers, i dont know how im banned. Id look some proof please
You were using a sv_cheats bypass on cracked steam. There's no question you were cheating.
Theres is, because ive never played with a cracked steam, so how i would be using a real steam account on cracked steam in the first place is stupid. i want image or video proof please
REJECTED

I was probably going to lift the ban since you're using legit steam now, but since you insist on lying...

-CLOSED-