(wL) Forums

Full Version: Got ban for no valid reason
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Molik isn't around at the moment.

But a 2 weeks silence would suffice for trolling.
yes Yes... So just unban me . i just wanna play with you guys..
he is completely lying. he said he is a admin of a server. may i pls know which server>? there is only 2 indian css servers...1 scrim and 1 pub...in the pub one Ayush is only admin(and u r telling someone banned him!!LOL).... and the scrim Riko is.......u r totally lying.....u r not a admin of any indian server
Breezer, post: 96236, member: 17159 Wrote:but i was informed that owner is Manky not molik so i am posting this appeal.
Hope you like it Big Grin :p

Hey
I am not the owner of wL. I just manage wl Asia with other admins.
I talked to molik about this ban, he said bison approved of this ban. Haven't talked to bsion but i think there is no reason for perm ban for trolling unless its DK Tongue
@striker I am an admin of USA's server.
i never said i'm admin of an indian server.
Grow up.

@manky
well bro, but i think molik is making this personal and banned me. he even threatened me that he would ban me from all indian servers and half usa servers.
ASK HIM

Double post

People are getting banned for no reason....
i guess the owner and all the senior admins have no control on their server and they are giving adminship to almost every single person.
You people should not be banning any1 for your personal matter.
any proof that he threatened you? don't make accusations without providing proof..
unfortunately Steam currently has no built in history of your chat session. Which is why users have resorted to external programs. There is no way to get your chat back at this point,

Double post

And btw i'm not here to convince you.. So please ...............bugger off.
I need justice if the administrator can't gimme that then its ok.... but decide it now
u r from india......... can i pls know of which server u talking about?
No... and from now on, i will reply only to only respected admins.

Double post

No... and from now on, i will reply only to only respected admins.

Double post

Is this a bench where we are supposed to wait or this is the wall where we will get justice ??
The fact that you are unable to provide any conclusive evidence to backup your claims makes investigation difficult. Please wait patiently for a root to reply to you.
Pages: 1 2 3