(wL) Forums

Full Version: Devious - Im Done With wL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I have had a ton of fun over the last 3 or so years playing with people in this community, however over the last year there have been a lot of changes in admins and almost all of them are power hungry morons who bend any rule that they want just to ban anyone.
With your recent behavior, we won't miss you :oops:

Take care.
Eternal, post: 96428, member: 478 Wrote:With your recent behavior, we won't miss you :oops:

Take care.

Who are you ?
Eternal, post: 96428, member: 478 Wrote:With your recent behavior, we won't miss you :oops:

Take care.

yeah seriously kid who the fuck are you I have never seen you in the wL server in my life, are you another kid that paid their allowance for admin? LOL fucking idiot

Take care.
Must be ruplayer on a 2nd account.
I only play in the 24/7 Dust_2 Deathmatch, even then, I don't play CSS a whole lot.

Also, I'm not an admin, I am a forum moderator, in which I didn't pay for.

helmut^, post: 96431, member: 943 Wrote:Must be ruplayer on a 2nd account.

Which is funny, because I've been here longer than him. :oops:
Eternal, post: 96432, member: 478 Wrote:I only play in the 24/7 Dust_2 Deathmatch, even then, I don't play CSS a whole lot.

Exactly you dont play a lot so get the fuck out of the conversation kid
Eternal, post: 96432, member: 478 Wrote:I only play in the 24/7 Dust_2 Deathmatch, even then, I don't play CSS a whole lot.

Which is funny, because I've been here longer than him. :oops:
Moderates a cs forum

doesn't play cs.
Devious, post: 96430, member: 1191 Wrote:yeah seriously kid who the fuck are you I have never seen you in the wL server in my life, are you another kid that paid their allowance for admin? LOL fucking idiot

Eternal is not admin. He's just a Forum Moderator.
Devious, post: 96433, member: 1191 Wrote:Exactly you dont play a lot so get the fuck out of the conversation kid

As long as you keep acting like this, nope.

helmut^, post: 96435, member: 943 Wrote:Moderates a cs forum

doesn't play cs.

I'm glad that wasn't on the job requirements. :oops:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6