(wL) Forums

Full Version: I WOULD DO WATEVA IT TAKE TO GET BACK TO (WL) ITS MY LIFE (GOT BANNED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Player Chim Se Di Nang

Steam ID STEAM_0:0:1307747139

Banlength Permanent

Server: War-Lords ( De_dust2 )

Dear Sir

Unfortunately i got banned from the server that i love. I wear for GOD i didnt use cheat,i played css since i was a kid in 2000-2002 when it called half-life ,i found this server and it is my life, i love people there, i do not want to play AUS server as i am asian too, even my ping in WL ASIA sver is not good as AUS server (round 150-200) but i still enjoy it everyday,i have my friend there, we played and have fun with each other. Yesterday my brother came to visit and he asked me to play CSS while i was still sleeping, after a while he woke me up and tell me he got banned from the server because he was planning to use BUNNY HOP,however this cheat is containing many hacks like aim,triggle vv..., OMG i cound not control my self and i blamed him. I would do whatever it take to play WL-server again, please forgive me for a stupidity mistake that i and my friend have done. I swear i wont do anything such a stupid things like that. CSS is my life! Please please take a consideration. I felt so dissaspointed today. Sad

Double post

I know you will not unban for no-Steam and i already purchase it with proof. PLEASE understand my situation and forgive me. Sad
Rule is: your account, your responsibility.

Regarding your new account, please wait for a root admin to decide if you're allowed to come back to our servers.
JumbOlaya, post: 96709, member: 956 Wrote:Rule is: your account, your responsibility.

Regarding your new account, please wait for a root admin to decide if you're allowed to come back to our servers.

i understand that my account is banned and it is my reponsibility. However i have never ever involve to any kind of cheats in CS:S ONLINE. And i would do any things from admin's request to proof that i do not play hack. I sometimes played CSS offline at home with my other friends and we have used cheat such as Bunny Hop (sv_cheat) for knife kill only and i never use that for CS:S online. My friend understand that my account can get banned if he uses cheat but i really do not know why he did that. He said to me " i only use Bunny Hop, i dont use aim or triggle and he already apology for it " but now i have to face with this result and im now very frustrated. Please forgive and give me a chance,i swear i will take all resposibility of my account.
Might be a false positive, wait for a root to answer back, other than that, if it's not a mistake, you are gonna have to buy a new copy of CSS to play here again.
_imsorry_, post: 96707, member: 17179 Wrote:Player Chim Se Di Nang

Steam ID STEAM_0:0:1307747139

Banlength Permanent

Server: War-Lords ( De_dust2 )

Dear Sir

Unfortunately i got banned from the server that i love. I wear for GOD i didnt use cheat,i played css since i was a kid in 2000-2002 when it called half-life ,i found this server and it is my life, i love people there, i do not want to play AUS server as i am asian too, even my ping in WL ASIA sver is not good as AUS server (round 150-200) but i still enjoy it everyday,i have my friend there, we played and have fun with each other. Yesterday my brother came to visit and he asked me to play CSS while i was still sleeping, after a while he woke me up and tell me he got banned from the server because he was planning to use BUNNY HOP,however this cheat is containing many hacks like aim,triggle vv..., OMG i cound not control my self and i blamed him. I would do whatever it take to play WL-server again, please forgive me for a stupidity mistake that i and my friend have done. I swear i wont do anything such a stupid things like that. CSS is my life! Please please take a consideration. I felt so dissaspointed today. Sad

Double post

I know you will not unban for no-Steam and i already purchase it with proof. PLEASE understand my situation and forgive me. Sad

So which is it , friend or brother ? I can sense a bit of lies here .
Dear Ghosty,

I am telling with all of my truthfulness, sorry if my english is making you misunderstand. He is my close friend which mean my brother (not real). i would have badluck if i lie to you. It is true and im not lieing, if i use aimbot i would not ask you to forgive me and i deserve to get a ban if i did so. I am really sorry for such a stupid things that i and my brother have done. I know any kind of cheats will destroy the game and does not show people's ability and i hate that too.

I wish you can consider and i promise i will keep my account clean all the time. I thank you for your question about "iam lieing to you" but i swear for God i tell with all my honesty and regretful. Any other question please do not be hesitate to ask me, i promise to tell all the truth.
Wait for a root admin to respond .
APPROVED

The new steam account has been unbanned.

-CLOSED-