(wL) Forums

Full Version: Oh my goodness, what happened?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: sD^ e.
SteamID: _0:1:55300173
Server: WL Mini Games

Umm i was banned from WL Mini Games after I was playing there for like 15minutes. Apparently SMAC program or what not caught me using Bunnyhopping and AutoTrigger. These accusations are claimed false, by me especially on the autotrigger claim. First of all I have no intention and never even have cheated. And why would I use autotrigger in Mini Game server that was playing DeathRun maps. I don't understand what that is, even though is pretty self explanatory.

I looked through the rules to see where I am wrongly accused and justified.

I will admit I do have a side program that was created for macro type games. It works on almost every game. Simply works as a key presser. Now that being said is that allowed or not allowed because it may or may not follow under the,Hacking/cheating, Exploiting the server or game, category. If so I'm so sorry I should of asked first. Just thought it didn't matter since my macro program is allowed in other games such as LoL, Dota, Diablo, Guild wars2. And no its not a bot..

Sorry im getting off topic. Yes a was using a macro program that was made for other games that is legal, however i should of known better to leave it on and try and see what it could do in a server. Thinking that it wouldn't case any harm I tried. However it was picked up by SMAC and i was banned from all the servers on WarLords.

I am deply ashamed and am hoping that I will be given a second chance even if I do not deserve one. This is my first and really only incident with you guys. Never really had a problem with you guys until this. My stupid foolish act. I really hope you guys could let me come back and join the server with one more chance. It was a simply mistake i have no idea on. And no im not using the im new here because i've been playing for a long long time.

Im sorry for my mistake. I hope we can figure something out. If all goes well ill be overjoyed, if not I will accept and respect your decision. It will never ever happen again.

My sincere apologies WL Community,
-Thanks in advance, Mike

Double post

Im getting a little upset and worried... What is going on. How come i haven't had a response to my appeal nor have I been contacted with a root admin? Hmm..
Please be patient. Our admins have lives OUTSIDE of the game and the forums. They WILL get back to you, I promise.
REJECTED

A typical key presser should not trigger these bans. PM me a copy of the program.

I shall lift the ban in the event: 1). I don't consider the program malicious. 2). I am able to replicate the detection.

-CLOSED-