(wL) Forums

Full Version: Why i have been banned?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Name: UNLUCKY GOD
SteamID: Steam_0:0:427334912
Server: any War-Lords server.

[Image: xo.png]
About 5 minutes ago, when i joined War-Lords server, i received this message: Permanetly Banned. Reason: SMAC 0.8.4.0: Eye Test Violation. What does this mean? How can i get unbanned from War-Lords server?
It happens when the users field of view is different from a normal player, happens when people use hacks like Anti-recoil, aimbots , and usually have a very shaky screen while firing...when spectating you we will have a shaky angles.. you probably used these hacks..That's why you got banned..
No, i didn't use hack or cheat. If i have been banned, is that mean i can't play on War-Lords server anymore?
You need to be unbanned to play on wL servers again. For that, the admins have to decide whether its was a false positive or if you really cheated. Just wait for an Admin to respond to your appeal.
How long does it usually take to resolve this?
It differs by case. But that plugin is not known for false positives, and if you're lying on this appeal, you might have just lost your last chance of playing here again.
Please wait until a root can look into this and respond.
Fuzzy Izzie, post: 96826, member: 9457 Wrote:It differs by case. But that plugin is not known for false positives, and if you're lying on this appeal, you might have just lost your last chance of playing here again.
Please wait until a root can look into this and respond.
Does this usually happen if i use modded vgui?
I use a modded gui so no
REJECTED

Definitely cheated.
Old name: UNLUCKY GOD
New name: vinhtq115
Old and new SteamID: STEAM_0:0:427334912

I was banned from War-Lords server because i injected a hack into the game. I am sorry about that. Yesterday, i refreshed my computer, then i bought a copy of CS:S from Steam. But i can't play it. It still saying SMAC Eye Test ... althought i didn't inject any cheat in the game. Can i get unbanned. I promise that i will never cheat in the game.
Pages: 1 2