(wL) Forums

Full Version: Warden Stillwater's Minigame Admin Application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: Warden Stillwater - Previous alias: Flame Warden
Steam Community: http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/flamewarden
Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:22901075
Time Logged on Server: Over 8 days now (you can check this on GameME)
Timezone: -08:00 GMT (Pacific Time Zone) - Anaheim, California
Availability: This varies on my schedule - I can be on generally anytime I am on my computer. There are times where I can man a marathon session up to 12 hours.

You can add me on Steam (read below) should something go wrong. I am also a Warlords group member if you need to open profiles for anything.

Tell us something about yourself: As an active player of Warlords, I generally believe that I could be one of the few. I've been working up the ranks (Lifetime Rank: 32nd) and also felt that people can be "well" different to manage. I have reported various people throughout the times to as many people as I could, and I keep my Steam Friends List open (as long as its not capped) should anyone Warlords related wants to add me.

I play many different types of games. I don't just play Counter Strike or Global Offensive. I also have some feeding addiction to puzzles. LOL!

I have previous experience also. 3 years ago, I used to admin for a server / group for a Garry's Mod group called Jo's Sexy Server. I have received many different titles as "best admin" or "most active admin" at that time, plus I have made one of their maps (Citadel Fight) for their server. I have some mapping experience.

I also lead/own a virtual world community with over 7,000 registered players and continuously growing each day. Under my "leadership" they believe that I am a good person! Smile

Reason For Admin Application: I believe that by being an admin on Warlords Minigames, I can handle the problems the server gets daily. There will always be kids (yes I'm not trying to be critical about it) but I have handled the situations when it gets out of control by calling a responsible friend to take care of issues. (yes, thats you, Currents) Smile

By getting this, I agree and hope that by bringing people together again, and to get more people to play along on warlords. Yes, I do realize I swear a little bit and such, but I know how to control that and to prove that I am a responsible, admin for the Warlords Minigame community.

Thank you for reading this application!
Good luck! You deserve it! Big Grin