(wL) Forums

Full Version: 3 aimbotters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Names-Stupid African, Dumb African, and Conselas
Steam Id-Stupid African [SIZE=11px]STEAM_0:0:19574465, Dumb African- [/SIZE][SIZE=11px]STEAM_0:0:66447150 and Conselas- [/SIZE][SIZE=11px]STEAM_0:0:51547821[/SIZE]
Server- office

They were using aimbots, antiaim, spin bot, speed hax,bhop hacks.. most likely x22

Here is the link to the demo.
http://www.4shared.com/file/-rMiM0ws/stupidafrican.html
Shokkk, post: 97742, member: 16525 Wrote:why upload in 4shared....gay site.....upload in mediafire

Double post

2 africans using : AntiFagZ Priv8 v1.8 ...and the other maybe x22.......not only aimbot but multihack

Double post

Conselas's steam id is wrong i think

Why don't you stay away from this section?

I will check this when I get home if no other admin would before me. Thanks for your time.
I have spotted these same players in other servers, believe it or not, as I have been banned from wL at the time, these three players were actively invading servers yesterday and trolling command chat spams and other such nonsense.
A trolling trio for sure, I would get rid of them asap, but not up to me once again.
They are highly, fucking annoying. They have a few aliases- Conselas is as is. But other aliases will be Red Clark Duncan, And the other african guy was Red _______ (not sure but the two use similar names, Consela doesn't)
Moriarty, post: 97747, member: 9168 Wrote:Why don't you stay away from this section?

I will check this when I get home if no other admin would before me. Thanks for your time.

I do not have a mediafire account and 4 shared is just as easy in my opinion, Well for me atleast.
4 shared requires you to create an account before you can download the file. Mediafire does not.

It just makes it easier for us to download the demo.
I just watched your demo. Indeed they are cheating full on. However, next time when you report a cheater you should mention that it was not on War-Lords server. Those people never connected to our servers, it is outside of our jurisdiction. I could ban their steam ID's to prevent them from connecting to our servers, but I am not going to. Because with the amount of security plug-ins that we run on our servers and the simplicity of cheats that they use they would get banned from our servers automatically before they even make a first shot. You may save our time in the future by not reporting people that were caught cheating outside of our servers and uploading files to a standalone file sharing website like mediafire. Thanks.