(wL) Forums

Full Version: New Layout/Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
PS you can change the theme at the bottom of the site or even in the preference section of ur profile

I prefer the normal one instead of fluid but its got loreum ipsum all over it lol
Riser, post: 99507, member: 992 Wrote:PS you can change the theme at the bottom of the site or even in the preference section of ur profile

I prefer the normal one instead of fluid but its got loreum ipsum all over it lol
I don't have the preference one available, I only have access to change the "forum page" layout right now. Home and message board remains on a separate color layout at the moment.

Edit: The other layouts you are talking about are different templates, I am more inclined to just change the different color settings on the current one, because it is a nice format/template. However, it is currently locking me from changing certain aspects of the color scheme and only allowing me to perform this on one page out of them all xD
This really hurts my eyes, make it a little bit darker or revert to old theme.
The default red one is garbage, but xenforo is fine, it doesn't say war-lords though. It's a bad idea to have this garbage red by default since this is what new users will see.

Double post

[Image: XOOE6Vt.png]
Pages: 1 2 3