(wL) Forums

Full Version: Goodspoon application for admin and WL clan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Name: GoOdSpOoN
Steam ID :STEAM_0:1:24738428
Timezone: (UTC-05:00) East (É.-U. et Canada)
Availability: I would be available on weekend and nearly every evening from 6pm to 10-11 pm
Tell us something about yourself: I work in tech support for a cable provider, i enjoy CSS a lot. I'm married. As you guys probably notice, English is not my first language.
Reason For Admin Application:
First, i have notice there's almost no one of WL connected on your servers, some visibility would be really good for you.

I know a lot about css. As mention above i really enjoy CSS, i have been playing for about 10 years now, i started in 1.6. As you can see with my steam id, its not a old account. Reason is simple, i wanted to see what it was like to hack. I was young and stupid back then. I've tryed nearly all of them, from speedhack, wallhack, aimbot etc. (Stopped hacking 4-5 years ago at least)

I want to get into WL community, i think your servers are well known and deserve to be up and running without problem. Hacking is still present in CSS and without WL people to watch over the servers, people are doing whatever they want. I want to help out in that way.

Lately, i have spotted more and more people not leggit.. Basically i want to keep the servers working correctly and make sure they are clean and pleasant to play.

The way i worked before as admin, we record the person who hack, ban them, post demo of the person on the server to make sure it was leggit

Looking forward to play and talk with you guys !
More and more people not legit? I thought wl servers are for all the steam players, and the non-steam players.
Thanks for your interest in our community. Please be patient with your application. In the meantime, record a demo of these cheaters and report them under the appropriate section and action will be taken.
wL is a community not a clan.
Most admins and support staff are incognito, one way to reach them is to use: teamchat (default u) "@insertmessage".

Good luck on your admin application.
WL clan is a public group which anyone can join Smile Anyway, good luck in your app!
DareDevil, post: 100067, member: 16627 Wrote:More and more people not legit? I thought wl servers are for all the steam players, and the non-steam players.
What i meant by leggit is hacking Smile

JumbOlaya, post: 100069, member: 956 Wrote:Thanks for your interest in our community. Please be patient with your application. In the meantime, record a demo of these cheaters and report them under the appropriate section and action will be taken.

Thanks I'll be patient ! Big Grin

cucubelu, post: 100070, member: 15378 Wrote:wL is a community not a clan.
Most admins and support staff are incognito, one way to reach them is to use: teamchat (default u) "@insertmessage".

Good luck on your admin application.
Thanks for the info, really appreciated ! Hope i'll have it !

ALING KURING SARI SARI STORE, post: 100073, member: 1732 Wrote:WL clan is a public group which anyone can join Smile Anyway, good luck in your app!

Thanks you ! Big Grin
Welcome, nice to meet you. Good luck with your application. I do have one question for you. We have a very good anti cheat system and it does an amazing job getting rid of cheaters for us. What else can you bring to our community as an admin?
Any news about the application guys ?
GoOdSpOoN, post: 100102, member: 17335 Wrote:Any news about the application guys ?
Each application goes through an advanced screening process. 1-2 months wait times are to be expected.
Thank you for your patience, and good luck!