(wL) Forums

Full Version: to much mic spam in minigame server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm on using an android, I can't see signatures.
It's not that i don't get what you're trying to do but sarcasm would be better if it made a little sense
Donut, post: 100829, member: 16662 Wrote:I'm on using an android, I can't see signatures.
It's not that i don't get what you're trying to do but sarcasm would be better if it made a little sense

HUH?! Sarcasm has no boundaries or rules. It is not in a set guideline to what makes sarcasm specifically sarcasm. I intended to stir up some chuckles but you ensued with a baffled reaction to what I had offered as sarcasm. Whether or not sarcasm should make sense or not is beyond the point however if you read it a few times you would realize my initial motive. I should not have to type something to get someone to shut the hell up. It is not in my power to mute others however it is not my purpose for me to singularly ignore them. Just because I can't hear someone doesn't mean others can't. Like I said. It does not benefit me when I am the only one who cannot hear someone. I still have to interact with those who choose not to ignore the individual and feel the need to complain about them. I feel no comfort in ignoring people because they can't stand spammers so let's just mute the spammers. Good? Good.
Pages: 1 2