(wL) Forums

Full Version: Public voting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There should be a public voting system in all decisions to be take so the players can vote from their perspectives
That's what admins are for?
Anyone is free to start a poll on the forums. If a reasonable idea takes hold, then it will likely be implemented (if feasible).
Kaki, post: 100749, member: 17279 Wrote:That's what admins are for?

Kaki, post: 100749, member: 17279 Wrote:That's what admins are for?
Not for personal problems or breaking rules but for for problems like lagging and extreme camping

Double post

M. Bison, post: 100751, member: 359 Wrote:Anyone is free to start a poll on the forums. If a reasonable idea takes hold, then it will likely be implemented (if feasible).
No problem but as you are a root admin take a look at my ban appeal
N$$, post: 100752, member: 17385 Wrote:Not for personal problems or breaking rules but for for problems like lagging and extreme camping

If you mean the polls in-game admins have access to, it can easily be abused by those who do not know what they're doing or those who troll. We don't want to see a poll every minute about something.There's always !votekick !voteban commands you can use to kick them out for lagging or camping.
Yeah everyone is going to press 1(yes) to pretty much anything. Like the last time an admin started a vote for low gravity on minigames and everyone voted yes but then yelled admin abuse and started complaining?
Isn't that generally the option everyone wants?

By the way, I don't support this because I can tell there will be so many people who will make dumb polls like:

What should I eat for dinner?
- Burgers
- Tacos
- None of these

then people will just mash 1 thinking its yes.
M. Bison, post: 100751, member: 359 Wrote:Anyone is free to start a poll on the forums. If a reasonable idea takes hold, then it will likely be implemented (if feasible).
No problem but as you are a root admin take a look at my ban
Warden Stillwater, post: 100788, member: 17155 Wrote:Isn't that generally the option everyone wants?

By the way, I don't support this because I can tell there will be so many people who will make dumb polls like:

What should I eat for dinner?
- Burgers
- Tacos
- None of these

then people will just mash 1 thinking its yes.
yeah you people are right we should not use it its a big problem