(wL) Forums

Full Version: (wL) ZombieReloaded (Unlimited Ammo) :: WAR-LORDS.NET - Captain.Emre
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Name: Captain.Emre or sometimes i change it to The Bo$$ Emre 40

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:65862010

Timezone: Germany Timezones UTC +1

Tell us a bit about yourself: My real name is Emre.Im 16 years old. I play only zm and deathrun and i love the WL Zombie Server, I play in the Server everyday 2 - 5 hours. My hobbys are hear Music and play Counter Strike Source.

Reason for Admin Application: I just want to help keep the server clean of any exploiting in anyway and I'm also a long time player of the War-Lords, and i would like to make sure all of our players have a fair and happy,fun playing field so we can all enjoy the game and help.Wink

- Captain.Emre Big Grin

Quote:
Quote:MY OLD ACC
[Image: 636949_101.png]
MY NEW ACC

[COLOR=rgb(0, 255, 0)][Image: 1533784_101.png][/COLOR]

Im hope you accept me Smile
It is true the zombie server needs more admins but this just isn't going anywhere. :/
Can im be Admin im the Zm Server ^^ ?
Good Luck Emre Big Grin
HAHAHAHA XD
Emre 1st u need to play the game right then maybe you can apply for admin... Maybe.
What mean you with play right im play good !!!
You do but you dont have the quality of an admin yet.
I just don't like people who are mean to nosteams. Almost everyone will definitely break ur cade and even go as far to betray them. If scrappy or any other ymns (or former ymn clan member) applys for admin i will hate on them until their application is rejected. I have seen everyone i knew break cades (not psy/monkey.... yet) and emre you're one of them
since im both nosteam and steam i can understand that, been rank 2 as nonsteam too easy to handle dem foo's. Nosteam and steam players are no match for me in zombie server.
Pages: 1 2