(wL) Forums

Full Version: Admin Abuse EZ Target [EXPIRED]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Don't know how to make a demo, but you can ask any of the people who were there on the minigames server such as Kuma or EZ Targets himself.
Today at around 7pm I received a mute for 30 minutes for song spam, which I don't have a problem with. I deserved that. I asked EZ about how long the mute was because I didn't see it, and he informed me it would expire after 30 minutes.I left the server after a while and came back an hour later to discover I am not only still muted, but also gagged. You can imagine my frustration at this because the only reason I play on the minigames server is because of the highly vocal community there. This is unveiled abuse and an injustice that needs to be dealt with.
Yours sincerely,
tricky.
You were muted and gagged for inappropiate language. Maybe you forgot to mention you tried to bypass the filter and said 'ni**a' shortly before the extended mute.
No sir, I in fact said niqqa, which is a bastardization of an Icelandic word which translates to "Please enjoy the game, my peaceful and loving comrades." As for bypassing the filter, I was offering to be unmuted for long enough to speak to Kuma and then I would be placed back on mute once we had communicated what was necessary.

Double post

xXThatNubXx, post: 101032, member: 16818 Wrote:You were muted and gagged for inappropiate language. Maybe you forgot to mention you tried to bypass the filter and said 'ni**a' shortly before the extended mute.
I would also like to mention the bypass of protocol as I was not notified of the type or duration of the punishment I am currently under. Thank you for your time. Tip your waitress.
1 heard dat niqqa
(wL) Mini Games :: WAR-LORDS.NET

Aug 29, 2013 8:39:17 pm

^this was on mobile, format is different

Don't be dishonest now. Yes this is your chat log.

Also, when I meant bypassing the filter, I mean replacing the letters to post an inappropiate word, which in your case, is the N word.
But I'm black. It's okay for me to say that word.
tricky, post: 101037, member: 17403 Wrote:But I'm black. It's okay for me to say that word.

Regardless, the word itself is not allowed to be said on the server and will not be tolerated if done so.
xXThatNubXx, post: 101038, member: 16818 Wrote:Regardless, the word itself is not allowed to be said on the server and will not be tolerated if done so.
That's racist. Affirmative action takes down another freedom fighter. Guess I'll just go unheard into the sunset.
It's only a day. You'll live. Wink
xXThatNubXx, post: 101041, member: 16818 Wrote:It's only a day. You'll live. Wink
Well if someone had told me that, I would have been fine. But I came back to find out I had a mystery gag/mute and all I knew was who did it.

Double post

tricky, post: 101043, member: 17403 Wrote:Well if someone had told me that, I would have been fine. But I came back to find out I had a mystery gag/mute and all I knew was who did it.
Which is a serious breech in protocol, for the record. I'm still mad about that.
tricky, post: 101043, member: 17403 Wrote:Well if someone had told me that, I would have been fine. But I came back to find out I had a mystery gag/mute and all I knew was who did it.
The MOTD was your warning. Disregarding it, your fault. Very few admins even warn about inappropiate language like that. The silence is valid.
Pages: 1 2