(wL) Forums

Full Version: (WL) Admin Application for Crackhouse, De_dust2, and Office.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: Ashley or TJD

Timezone: EST

Availability: I play either during the mornings or at night usually. (12pm ish - 10 am ish)

Tell us something about yourself: I like Apples Smile I currently work 2 jobs (manager as one of them) and go to school. I play CS:S in my free time. I mainly play in the Crackhouse, Office, and Dust2 DM servers.

Reason For Admin Application: Keep hackers off servers and allow players an enjoyable playing experience; as well as, keeping others from impersonating admins. I regularly see people breaking the rules. I have yet to see 1 admin on any one of the servers I play on. I would also like to add, I would enjoy helping out on the forums and helping to moderate them.
Hamaerox, post: 101712, member: 17454 Wrote:Name: Ashley or TJD
Reason For Admin Application: Keep hackers off servers and allow players an enjoyable playing experience; as well as, keeping others from impersonating admins, and regularly see people breaking the rules. I have yet to see 1 admin on any one of the servers I play on.
If that's what you think, go on.
good luck and make wL better
mar_heave, post: 101714, member: 1302 Wrote:If that's what you think, go on.
good luck and make wL better

Thanks for the good luck wishes!
Good luck!
Good luck with your admin application.
Wicked, post: 101923, member: 17472 Wrote:Good luck!
Hostage, post: 101953, member: 4929 Wrote:Good luck with your admin application.

Thanks guys!
Good luck.
I appreciate all the good luck support guys! Hopefully I get it (:

Double post

I do not enjoy typing this post; however, I feel as though it's necessary. I would like to withdraw my request to become an admin on the WL servers. I would enjoy being an admin, but I have had events in my life that will be making me inactive on the servers and I will not be playing as much. I do not believe I would be a good candidate for admin considering the events that have happened. I do apologize for this request and would like to humbly thank you for your consideration and good luck wishes. I hope I can be an admin in the future and look forward to it(:

-Hamaerox
Hamaerox, post: 102154, member: 17454 Wrote:I do not enjoy typing this post; however, I feel as though it's necessary. I would like to withdraw my request to become an admin on the WL servers. I would enjoy being an admin, but I have had events in my life that will be making me inactive on the servers and I will not be playing as much. I do not believe I would be a good candidate for admin considering the events that have happened. I do apologize for this request and would like to humbly thank you for your consideration and good luck wishes. I hope I can be an admin in the future and look forward to itSmile

-Hamaerox

Good luck than in your personal life man. Hope to see you in servers and have fun with you!