(wL) Forums

Full Version: CS:S Ban Appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: LoLiCoN
Server: (wL) 24/7 Office |ASIA| :: WAR-LORDS.NET
Steam: STEAM_0:0:398920980
Hello,
My name is Moinak and I used play as player name LoLiCoN at warlords cs office map. I lent my laptop to a friend for a few days as he told me that he wants to play counter strike. When I returned from home, I had this showing up 'Permanent ban, eye test violation'. He told me he injected tettenhook dll or something. I re installed the game, but it's still showing up. Is there any possibility I can play there again ? I would be very much grateful if you kindly consider this matter .
Thank you.
Moinak Dutta, post: 101748, member: 17455 Wrote:Name: LoLiCoN
Server: (wL) 24/7 Office |ASIA| :: WAR-LORDS.NET
Hello,
My name is Moinak and I used play as player name LoLiCoN at warlords cs office map. I lent my laptop to a friend for a few days as he told me that he wants to play counter strike. When I returned from home, I had this showing up 'Permanent ban, eye test violation'. He told me he injected tettenhook dll or something. I re installed the game, but it's still showing up. Is there any possibility I can play there again ? I would be very much grateful if you kindly consider this matter .
Thank you.
If it's a ban on (WL)'s part, you should submit your Steam ID here as well so you can be unbanned.
Sorry for the delay. Thanks for pointing out my mistake.
This states Ban Evasion as the cause. Please wait for a Root Admin to respond.

http://sourcebans.war-lords.net/index.ph...980&Submit=
okay, and what is ban evasion ? sorry, I dunno much about these things...

Double post

mmmm....hello ??
You're gonna have to sit tight and wait for the roots to get back to you.
Meanwhile, I recommend you talk to your friend and explain to him the trouble his cheating on your computer caused. Get him to buy you a legit copy of the game as atonement. It's the least he can do.
Fuzzy Izzie, post: 102318, member: 9457 Wrote:You're gonna have to sit tight and wait for the roots to get back to you.
Meanwhile, I recommend you talk to your friend and explain to him the trouble his cheating on your computer caused. Get him to buy you a legit copy of the game as atonement. It's the least he can do.
Lol...Id consider the later option seriously... XD
Not everything you're saying seems truthful.

You will need to purchase CS:S on steam to play here again.