(wL) Forums

Full Version: Not really sure about this (Upside down screen)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I saw this player today, going around with an upside down screen for a while. Soon after he left... I'm not sure who this player is?
But he is rank 17 on the server as of now (pretty sure his name is batman). And here is his steamID, as shown in screenshots.

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:27603316
Playername: Batman (Not sure)

[Image: 3466kd4.jpg] [Image: 205zh5f.jpg] [Image: 11bkqj4.jpg] [Image: 2mxpuok.jpg] [Image: 24zc7ya.jpg] [Image: 2e5qwax.jpg] [Image: 20qytr4.jpg]

Sorry, about the low quality of the images.
-Wilson

Double post

Most likely just a glitch, but just posting.
hmm i cant tell anything from this besides that i have never seen a glitch that looks like this wish there was a demo video to see what it really is hard to tell from screenshots
It is more then likely an aimbot hack, some of them have this as one of the "side effects". If you have a demo of this person please post it.
I couldn't get a demo, command wasn't registering.
it's similar to the nauseous engine effect in lb_holidayclub and saw_3
mar_heave, post: 101833, member: 1302 Wrote:it's similar to the nauseous engine effect in lb_holidayclub and saw_3
Yeah well, on holiday club anyway.
mar_heave, post: 101833, member: 1302 Wrote:it's similar to the nauseous engine effect in lb_holidayclub and saw_3

The fact that both those maps intended to do that to make the course harder, compared to this are two different things.
xXThatNubXx, post: 101851, member: 16818 Wrote:The fact that both those maps intended to do that to make the course harder, compared to this are two different things.
Well done, mr. Obvious.
xXThatNubXx, post: 101851, member: 16818 Wrote:The fact that both those maps intended to do that to make the course harder, compared to this are two different things.
I meant it reminds me of the course obstacles, which are pi quartered radian or so, this one is like, derp