(wL) Forums

Full Version: 1 ms ASUS Monitor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just purchased this from Newegg and I also bought a mini HDMI to HDMI connection for my GeForce 480 GTX cards.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as...6824236307

ASUS VN247H-P Black 23.6" 1ms (GTG) HDMI Widescreen LED Backlight LCD Monitor 250 cd/m2 80,000,000:1 Built-in Speakers

I'm replacing my 5 ms ViewSonic 22 inch LCD monitor. My question is, would I see a difference with 1 ms monitor compared to my old 5 ms monitor?
well with your new monitor you will notice deeper and crisper colours. as for the 1ms and 5ms difference there will be some but hard to notice
Your eyes won't carry it fast enough to your brain for you to notice, but it is overall better for the eyes with the depth, and faster response time of a monitor.
I am so jelly right now
Donut, post: 101832, member: 16662 Wrote:I am so jelly right now

You should get it now while it is on sale on Newegg. The original price is $209.99. I got it for only $159.99 after $30 off + $20 instant rebate.

Thank you guys for answering my question. I can't wait to replace my old monitor!
[Jollibee] RoMz, post: 101843, member: 16548 Wrote:You should get it now while it is on sale on Newegg. The original price is $209.99. I got it for only $159.99 after $30 off + $20 instant rebate.

Thank you guys for answering my question. I can't wait to replace my old monitor!
wut O.O I already have that monitor T_T
You won't notice the difference of 4ms let alone react to it.