(wL) Forums

Full Version: Don't Stop The Party!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am redchance,most of the people that see this will know me from the server,but I finally decided to make an account.. So let me start by saying that my name is Chance,I'm 17 and baseball is the best thing ever to live. I also do Mixed Martial Arts and Sij Itzu.
Just get on the mg or awp server and You will most likely find me.. Find me on steam @ STEAM_0:1:32821050 . Msg me,send a request or whatever Big Grin
I thought I should say something but

redchance is a MG pro in Warlords Minigames (no hes more like a semi-pro)

lol jk
Welcome to the forums Tongue
Hey buddy, You're welcome here, Enjoy your stay and Don't forget to post Regularly. Wink
Hostage, post: 101860, member: 4929 Wrote:Hey buddy, You're welcome here, Enjoy your stay and Don't forget to post Regularly. Wink
I will try my best,because of school and sports I dont get on as much but I will try... Big Grin cya in server
Welcome to the wL. Please be sure to feed the trolls beer and cookies. We need to them to be in some sort of a coma at all times.
Naw u sily cucu! u shudnt fed trols becuz i haz see wut hapn wen u gve dam cookys end beer thnk u nd gimme tht cokie to me!!
Donut, post: 101882, member: 16662 Wrote:Naw u sily cucu! u shudnt fed trols becuz i haz see wut hapn wen u gve dam cookys end beer thnk u nd gimme tht cokie to me!!

See what happens when you mention them cucu? That's another way of feeding them.
jst fedin da trols
wadafook.....