Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't Stop The Party!!!
I am redchance,most of the people that see this will know me from the server,but I finally decided to make an account.. So let me start by saying that my name is Chance,I'm 17 and baseball is the best thing ever to live. I also do Mixed Martial Arts and Sij Itzu.
Just get on the mg or awp server and You will most likely find me.. Find me on steam @ STEAM_0:1:32821050 . Msg me,send a request or whatever Big Grin
[INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][SIZE=6][B] Ⓘ'[B]Ⓜ[/B][/SIZE][/B]
[B][SIZE=6][B] A[/B]
[B][B]ツ[/B]βεαs₮[SIZE=6][/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/B]
[INDENT][B]
[/B][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]
I thought I should say something but

redchance is a MG pro in Warlords Minigames (no hes more like a semi-pro)

lol jk
Welcome to the forums Tongue
Steam Status:
[Image: 76561198006067879.png]
Global Offensive Stats:
[Image: graphic.png]
* Please add or message me if you need something. *
--- War-Lords Veteran / STEAM ID: flamewarden77 ---
Click to view ---> My Twitch Profile
Hey buddy, You're welcome here, Enjoy your stay and Don't forget to post Regularly. Wink
Hostage, post: 101860, member: 4929 Wrote:Hey buddy, You're welcome here, Enjoy your stay and Don't forget to post Regularly. Wink
I will try my best,because of school and sports I dont get on as much but I will try... Big Grin cya in server
[INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][SIZE=6][B] Ⓘ'[B]Ⓜ[/B][/SIZE][/B]
[B][SIZE=6][B] A[/B]
[INDENT][B]
[/B][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]
Welcome to the wL. Please be sure to feed the trolls beer and cookies. We need to them to be in some sort of a coma at all times.
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
Naw u sily cucu! u shudnt fed trols becuz i haz see wut hapn wen u gve dam cookys end beer thnk u nd gimme tht cokie to me!!
IBM PALM @ 1.9MHz, 16-bit
16KB RAM
204KB storage via QIC magnetic tape
Keyboard input
Donut, post: 101882, member: 16662 Wrote:Naw u sily cucu! u shudnt fed trols becuz i haz see wut hapn wen u gve dam cookys end beer thnk u nd gimme tht cokie to me!!

See what happens when you mention them cucu? That's another way of feeding them.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
jst fedin da trols
[B][SIZE=6][B] A[/B]
[INDENT][B]
wadafook.....
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]