(wL) Forums

Full Version: BOTWALKIE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Botwalkie, banned me from the WL server for calling him a ''faggot'', so lets start at the beginning, I was informed that USO (a friend of mine who is WAS in GWB which botwalkie is in) was kicked because he uses the awp and what not, I come on and tell gun how I felt about him kicking USO for something as stupid as that. I understand being kicked its what ever, but, the fact is they started trolling USO and talking shit about him relentlessly and I got sick of it so I chimmed in on bot and was like its no different from what you do you do the same thing and he got extremely defensive over it and I did call him a faggot over the voice, but, I wasn't even given a warning or a silence or a mute, next round I was instantly banned from the server. Now, I take responsablity for calling him a faggot, but, to not get a warning or a mute but, an instant bann seems a bit excessive. In essence all I was doing was standing up for a friend. And it's not as if bot didn't call me a names either, he called me a homo, and a gay, over voice as well no I don't have a demo... I didn't think it was going to become such a problem.

Thank you for your time,
KingKong.
First of all. Any admin may use kick/ban in only extreme instances of abuse[Edit]This is not such a case, and no prior warnings were given [/edit]. Second, I noticed you called "Botwalkie" a faggot, and not stating anything regarding his admin persona, which was not in question at all. You called him, Botwalkie the player, a faggot, which is ok as long as you don't attack him as an admin.

This ban is unwarranted and I am lifting it.