(wL) Forums

Full Version: Ban Dispute *** Template *** - Guidelines
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you've been banned on the server you can dispute it here on the forum. You must follow this template when making a dispute, failure to do so will involve your ban dispute being rejected

If you need to go over the server and/or forum rules you can view them here.

This is the template you must follow:
Code:
In-Game Name: (Your name you use in-game)
Server: (The server which you got banned on.)
Reason: (Why you think you should be unbanned)
Link to your ban report: At the top click bans and find your ban.  Post a link to it here
Story: (Why you were banned in the first place and whether is was unfair or not)
Evidence: (If you have any)

BAD BAN DISPUTE

Bad Ban Dispute Wrote:In-Game Name: BAZ!!!!
Reason: UNBAN ME THIS IS SOOO UNFAIIIIIIIIIRRRRR :mad: :mad: :mad:
Story: I WAS DOING NOTJING AND SOMEONE BANNED ME!!!!!!!!!!.

GOOD BAN DISPUTE

Good Ban Dispute Wrote:In-Game Name: Baz101
Server: Minecraft
Reason: I have been a valued member of this community for 2 months now and wish to re-join the server after familiarising myself with the rules, I want to keep playing with my friend Oli and this will never happen again
Story: Today I was in a foul mood and this person called Rhys came up to me and started trolling and pvping me. I got really angry and went to his house and griefied it.

When you have finished reading this whole post, go back to the Ban/Jail Disputes / and press NEW TOPIC at the top right. Within the post, make sure to follow the template given in this post.
After posting your dispute, an Admin or Moderator will reply to your post as soon as possible.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Notes:
  • You will be automatically unban if the staff member that banned you did not reply within 72 hours
  • If the staff member that banned you did not reply to your ban dispute, feel free to contact them politely by sending them a PM or BUMP
  • Excessive use of emoticons is prohibited (e.g. Smile Smile Smile Smile :eek: :eek: :eek:
  • Unless you have something really important to say, only people involved in the case are allowed to reply (e.g. the suspect, the staff member who enforced the ban, witnesses etc.)
  • Please provide evidence to support what you say
  • Be logical and use correct grammar, it highly increases the possibilities of getting unbanned

Thanks, War-Lords Administration