(wL) Forums

Full Version: Admin Application For Mini Games [CLOSED]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Name: Trelite
Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:40914353
Timezone: Eastern
Availability: Weekdays from around 3 - 9 and Weekends 7am - 10pm
Tell us something about yourself: Well i'm in 8th grade taking high school classes and I play the 6 string guitar, 12 string, mandolin, banjo, and the piano.
Reason For Admin Application: I want to minimize the amount of rule breaking and create an enjoyable experience for the whole player base. But more to the point I would like to become admin to help and encourage new players, provide them any assistance they may need, and generally aid any player in any way they require in a polite, respectful and accelerated manner. Finally, I would like to help relieve some of the stress of the other staff members by being active and helping consistently. I am available mostly all the time. I try to take care of problems logically, and don't jump to conclusions without solid proof. I do not abuse any of my powers and only use them to benefit the server by upholding the rules.

Additional Information: I was admin for many clans, But they are all shut down so if I had proof i would give it to you but i dont. I have been admin for other games that i can get proof for you but otherwise no.

Thank you for reading!!!!!!! Big GrinDDD
I think that my bro deserves this he been playin for a while not as much as me though :p but i reccomond as bein a 3yr player in this server.So give this guy admin u guys need more admins
Good luck. You are going to need it bro.
Good luck! You'd make a great admin!
Good luck Trey. Trey is a really nice guy, he would make a fantastic admin.
Yuri The Sailor, post: 102174, member: 14856 Wrote:Good luck. You are going to need it bro.
Sneaaaky Fucking Sniper, post: 102177, member: 17123 Wrote:Good luck Trey. Trey is a really nice guy, he would make a fantastic admin.
Taylor, post: 102175, member: 17493 Wrote:Good luck! You'd make a great admin!
«ÐarkChaosReaper死神, post: 102173, member: 17208 Wrote:I think that my bro deserves this he been playin for a while not as much as me though :p but i reccomond as bein a 3yr player in this server.So give this guy admin u guys need more admins
Thank you so much guys Smile
Good luck!
Hamaerox, post: 102222, member: 17454 Wrote:Good luck!
Thank you Smile
Good Luck. This was edited to stop drama.
he would be a great admin and Good luck
Pages: 1 2 3 4