(wL) Forums

Full Version: Unknown Mute
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: ¥SsS¥ =The King Spycrab=
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:35694671
Server: (wL) Minigames

Don't know when/why I got muted, but I did. I don't know if it was random, but I wasn't doing anything against the rules.

I don't have any records in my chat box, but I would like to know when and why I was muted.

Don't close prematurely, I might want to argue my case if the mute wasn't random.
Seeing as there is no reason included for this mute, and when I asked him why he muted me he said "diabeetus", I doubt the seriousness of this. I request this mute be removed.
I was there when you were muted. You have a habit of constantly just holding down your mic activation key and just rambling on with whatever comes to mind. You were doing this exact thing when Yuri muted you. Personally, I don't think this mute should be lifted.
It does not break any rules, only one or two people were truly annoyed, and the fact that I was rambling does not change anything. If I was singing, eating my mic, or playing music, I can see why I would be muted, but in this case It doesn't seem right. Have an admin from a different perspective see this, and ask him how rediculous this mute is.
"Mic Spamming" would be defined as excessive use of the in game VOIP system. This would definitely qualify.

TheKingSpycrab, post: 102211, member: 17489 Wrote:Have an admin from a different perspective see this, and ask him how rediculous this mute is.

Very well. Please wait for a Senior or Root Admin to respond to your appeal.
Excessive use of the mic other than to communicate would be considered mic spam. It doesn't matter if you are singing, playing music or just rambling on with random speech just for the purpose to hear yourself speak.

The comm ban will stand.

In addition it doesn't appear that you got the clue on the 1 day mute from 2 days earlier. I have increased the duration to 1 week.
I'm still not getting at this. The fact that this is probably the only server that has "rambling" included as their definition as micspam perplexes me because how are you supposed to tell people that that is the reason. I personally think that you are taking this past the professional level, because this is getting way too far.
Apparently YOU aren't getting this. Excessive use of your mic is considered "Mic Spamming". No one said you had to LIKE the rule. But you do have to FOLLOW it. So, you got your other look at this from a Senior Admin, and the decision was made.

REJECTED