(wL) Forums

Full Version: Lag issues in latinamerica
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In English

Hi, my player name is Sebas, maybe some ppl know me, i from colombia, and some few days ago all the server presents lag issues in latinamerica, for example, on the day, the lag up to 400 + ping, but the most curiouson the nigth the ping is magicaly fixed and down to 100 or less, so i dont understand why. And i need any explanation pls, i love this server but i cant play with that ping... Sad

thank you.

in Spanish, español:

Hola mi nombre es Sebas, tal vez algunas personas me conozcan por jugar en el snniper server, yo soy de Colombia, y hace algunos días todos los servidores presentan mucho ping o latencia para varias personas de latinoamerica, por ejemplo, en el día el ping sube hasta 400 o incluso mas, pero por la noche baja magicamente hasta 100 o menos, sinceramente no entiendo el porque, pero mucha gente presenta este problema y deseo alguna explicación, gracias.

Double post

http://www.gametracker.com/player/Sebas/....19:27015/
Yes is True, i have same problem, at certain times the ping goes long, straight, 150 or 200 more than usual. But this happens only with War-lords Servers. In my case Sniper server.