(wL) Forums

Full Version: Application[APPROVED]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
-Name in game Cr4cK3R_J4cK

-Steam id STEAM_0:1:57911826

-Age 24

-Steam Groups you're in(if any, no benefits). 0

-Why Night Watch: well this will be my first time that i would apply for a clan and i play in the same map as cucubelu and man can i say he knows how to play really good n ive been trying to get as good as he is and i wanted to see how can i join night watch cuz im a night watch person taht likes stay up late n have fun Smile.

-About yourself: well about myself im 24 yrs old and im a truck driver that works 12+ hours a day n when i get home i like to get on and play cs. its been 3 yrs since i played cs ive come back so i can get better at this game. i respect ppl and greet ppl alot like to have fun n just play with some kewl ppl on this game.

~~Edited By Masterful1 to fix his SteamID~~
Thanks for your application we will evaluate it and let you know the decision ASAP!
Good luck man! Wink
ty
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
cracker_jack, post: 102674, member: 17527 Wrote:-Why Night Watch: well this will be my first time that i would apply for a clan and i play in the same map as cucubelu and man can i say he DOSN'T knows how to play really good n ive been trying to get as BAD as he is and i wanted to see how can i join night watch cuz im a night watch person taht likes stay up late n have fun Smile.

Corrected that for you
You've no limitation to your authority on the roads. I wish I were a truck driver =[

Anyways, Good luck with your application, buddy.
hey!, post: 102684, member: 17015 Wrote:Corrected that for you
Dick =)
hey!, post: 102684, member: 17015 Wrote:Corrected that for you
Funny
Yahtzee!
Still playing scrims Cracker?
Pages: 1 2 3