Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Application[APPROVED]
-Name in game Cr4cK3R_J4cK

-Steam id STEAM_0:1:57911826

-Age 24

-Steam Groups you're in(if any, no benefits). 0

-Why Night Watch: well this will be my first time that i would apply for a clan and i play in the same map as cucubelu and man can i say he knows how to play really good n ive been trying to get as good as he is and i wanted to see how can i join night watch cuz im a night watch person taht likes stay up late n have fun Smile.

-About yourself: well about myself im 24 yrs old and im a truck driver that works 12+ hours a day n when i get home i like to get on and play cs. its been 3 yrs since i played cs ive come back so i can get better at this game. i respect ppl and greet ppl alot like to have fun n just play with some kewl ppl on this game.

~~Edited By Masterful1 to fix his SteamID~~
Thanks for your application we will evaluate it and let you know the decision ASAP!
Good luck man! Wink
[Image: 1049012_101.png][Image: WANTED_1.jpg]
ty
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
cracker_jack, post: 102674, member: 17527 Wrote:-Why Night Watch: well this will be my first time that i would apply for a clan and i play in the same map as cucubelu and man can i say he DOSN'T knows how to play really good n ive been trying to get as BAD as he is and i wanted to see how can i join night watch cuz im a night watch person taht likes stay up late n have fun Smile.

Corrected that for you
You've no limitation to your authority on the roads. I wish I were a truck driver =[

Anyways, Good luck with your application, buddy.
hey!, post: 102684, member: 17015 Wrote:Corrected that for you
Dick =)
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
hey!, post: 102684, member: 17015 Wrote:Corrected that for you
Funny
*Please keep in mind, all War-Lords admins are donating their time to help the community. Each have their own lives to attend to and responses may take some time*
Yahtzee!
– Gᴏᴅᴢɪʟʟᴀ.

[Image: latest?cb=20130801185436][Image: 325786_101.png]
Still playing scrims Cracker?
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]