(wL) Forums

Full Version: Admin Application for Office24/7 Asia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Name: Frost™
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:497950

Timezone: UTC+8

Availability: Almost everyday, mostly at night.

Tell us something about yourself: I am a 15 year old student living in Indonesia. One of my hobby is playing games especially CSS. Also, i like to play sports such as basketball or soccer.

Reason for admin application: I would like to help the other players in the office server if theres a hacker or something. Ill try to become a nice admin and respect the rules. Sometimes there are people who's not doing the objectives and it is kinda annoying. And i really want to change that. Thats all, thx!Big Grin
Good luck, Frost Smile
Thanks stonne!
GOOD LUCK ;3
Good Luck Frosti Smile
Though i have also applied for admin ship in this server. Big Grin
Thanks Smile

Double post

Mr. Meowgi, post: 102730, member: 17538 Wrote:GOOD LUCK ;3
Thanks MeowgiSmile
Good luck on ur application Frost
[INDENT]Ty carnage!
Quote:
[/INDENT]
Good luck Adam! xD

I miss how we played CSS so much - doing scrims and skyping and shit. Hahh... Now you are applying for this server.. hahaha! Don't be too sad if you don't become an admin, because guess who failed twice (maybe three) HAHA idc now tho. I am somehow super inactive in steam nowadays.. But you know that I am the guy with a name ".." and Kim Jeoung Oun's face right? xD Lets play around in Radit's hos or Zal's hos someday I miss you braahh! Miss Cibun Sad(

AANNDD to conclude. This guy is a nice fella (Personal mate), always funny and great. ++Rep
21 days ago last online xD
Pages: 1 2