(wL) Forums

Full Version: Keviness Admin Application for Mini Games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: Keviness the Landlord

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:53543521

Timezone: Pacific Standard Time

Availability: I have school so I am available on the weekends pretty much all day and after school 1:55 and 12:05

Tell us something about yourself: I do have a mic but I have developed sort of a shyness towards others on the internet I used to talk on the server quite a bit when platform and tina were still playing but over time people have made fun of my voice so i just stopped talking all together if it is needed I will talk again. I also love css and I played it nonstop before and im getting back into it. I have also played on the server for about 2 years and would love to see the old people that are gone aka Cosmo Platform Tina. I also used a nosteam account which was my very old one that got up to top 10.

Reason For Admin
: I want to be admin because I feel like there are not enough of them to moderate the server I see people harrasing each other almost everyday and I get a sense that there are hackers on the server as well. There are also a lot of mic spammers and its just annoying to hear them I dont want my age judging who I am I want to be an admin to show that I can be mature just like the top tier admins on this server. Counter Strike has also developed to become an addiction and I just love the game so please look over this app and have a nice day fellow players Big Grin
hey guy don't be afraid of your weaknesses, knowing them makes you stronger, bcause it's your time to shine. there'll always be haters but don't be intrigued by them even if there's a lot. so feel free to use your mic.
I hope that your dream will come true. gl
Good luck
Do not let kids be admins, they will abuzeeee (p.s. you will most likely get rejected)

COSMO WAS HEREE, WHOAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
Platform's not gone O.o wtf u talkin about? :/
cosMo, post: 103735, member: 13270 Wrote:Do not let kids be admins, they will abuzeeee (p.s. you will most likely get rejected)

gl man on your app Smile
cosMo, post: 103735, member: 13270 Wrote:Do not let kids be admins, they will abuzeeee (p.s. you will most likely get rejected)

COSMO!!!!!!!!!! I miss you.

COSMO!!!! we miss you