(wL) Forums

Full Version: Application - Anonymouse
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: Wilson

Servers:

[I]Minigames
Crackhouse 24/7 DM

At first i only wanted to apply for the minigames server, but i recently realised how popular crackhouse has become, and i believe i would also be available to moderate there aswell.

*NOTE*

This is my second, admin application. I made quite a mistake whilst my admin application was under evaluation, and i would like to apolagise to Target, and/or anyone else i might of offended that day. The real reason, why i applied for admin, is to try and help to minimize the amount of racism,hacking,scripting & mic spamming. I believe i would make a great admin, as i am active at alternative times than most other admins, as of my timezone. Everytime there is a problem with a mic spammer/ racist I have to report it on the forums, because of the lack of admin activity. I also believe i would be very active on the forums, and help with any issues that are needed to be solved.

Steam ID :[/I] STEAM_0:1:42482202

Timezone: UTC+10:00

Availability: Always available when need be. Generally play 3pm-2am hours. Sometimes from 8am-12pm.
Tell us something about yourself: I'm a pretty chilled guy, unless there is a reason why i should be angry. I love music, play guitar, gfx design, draw etc. I've always loved warlords player-base, and the servers. I'm always here for anyone who is experiencing any issues they might need help with.

Reason for application: To help out, when other admins are unavailable. To stop racism, hacking, mic-spamming, disrespect, and any other problems that need to be dealt with.

Kind Regards - Wilson
Hope you won't need a 3rd admin application, GoodLuck
Good luck again Willy Smile
WWWIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!

(:

Good luck.
Thanks, everyone. Smile