(wL) Forums

Full Version: TeamKilling everyround !!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
STEAM_0:0:1669689440 death
STEAM_0:0:1162776100 Raoof

http://www.mediafire.com/download/dg6dxv...amkill.zip
http://www.mediafire.com/download/7itz98...y7/3rd.zip
Hope they get banned , we dont need these people ruining the server , there is always other players we can get on the server.
To add to the names up there are two more:
STEAM_0:0:257659550 Name: <xX[*=| 'NOOB' |=*]Xx>
StEAM_0:0:1334691979 Name: MR. khlen

The Link To the .dem file:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/44caqj.../raoff.dem

There was also a person whose name was all numbers but I believe he was doing it cause the others were.

Screen shots are included. There are 3: one for the initial start of the recording, one for when "NOOB" started doing itwith them, and one for MR. khlen

[ATTACH]2296[/ATTACH][ATTACH]2297[/ATTACH][ATTACH]2298[/ATTACH]

Through the entire time, we stated what they were doing was against server rules, yet they kept up with it. Through out the dem you can see " t]-[e death" call me "mr. rules".

The dem file very very long, and I didn't think any of you would want to sit through it all. So if you use the demoui command, here are the times you can jump to.

(lols)
0 : right off the bat you see raoof trying to knife his zombie friends at other humans

2000 : Here noob has disregard for the two humans before me( cause they were his friends) and came right after me. While the humans just sit waiting for me to turn to start killing me.

8675 : You see noob running for a zombie ready to knife, then quickly realizes its not his friend and pulls out his gun. Though not against the rules, it just shows how readily they are to team kill so their friends can rank up.

15000 : Noob and "the numbers guy" is attempting to launch several zombie friends at their own team.

17820 you can see where "death" tries to justify their rule breaking saying "its how everyone plays" and then see me tell them that they kill the server and the way they play is the only way they can rank up.

At the 18:00 minute marker You can see Noob coming to try help raoff, by knifing him towards his own team.

at the 19:00 minute marker Raoof is jumping, not stabbing, by t]-[e death, death refuses to knife him over because "mr rules wont be happy about it". But then noob comes in to do it, however fails miserably.

at the 20:00 minute marker you see us shooting and once raoof falls off. out of the corner of the map you see noob launch MR. khlen towards us. Failed miserably again.

Then at the 22:00 minute marker, they kill me(no harm no foul there) but i spectate Raoff for the remainder of the round. Same kind of stuff from the rest of the .dem.

I was also playing the last few round of the map before and Raoof and death were doing similar things, except with cade breaking as well. The server had a decent amount of people on the map before the .dem, and as you can see in the screen shots there was hardly any. It ruins the game for people, no body wants to play when point hungry people break the rules to gain points. Sadly they believe they are in the right even after telling them they are in the wrong, and Raoff, Mr. khlen and Death, are all frequent players. They know the rules. They just have no regard for them unless an admin is there to do something about it on the spot. Its players like these that ruin servers, especially if a player is new to the server.

Sorry for the long post, just tried to make it neat(ish).

Double post

Thank you for the time to reading that ridiculousness lols. If you need anything more from me, only need to ask.
I've issued bans.

I'm going to try making some plugins to discourage this behavior.