(wL) Forums

Full Version: wL ZombieReloaded Monkey)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: ӍȏƝḳḛẏ

Steam ID :STEAM_0:1:72584480

Timezone: (UTC-07:00) Mountain Time (US & Canada)

Availability: I'll be available almost everyday from 12- 4am

Tell us something about yourself: Currently im a collage student , stacked with homework , studies. On the down time i like to play Css . as i called it stress relief and having fun.

Reason For Admin Application:
I been playing Counter Strike Source for over a year and half, most of my time went into wL servers - ZombieReloaded , Crackhouse , and office. While i played on these servers there were no presence of an admin. As i have reported tons of players hacking , cheating , breaking rules there were no admins available to catch them on the spot and do something about it. I would love to change this events , so that other players can play not worry about getting killed by a aimbotter , teamkilled , or getting hurassed by another player. All im trying to do here is that i want the wL server to grow a bigger community , hacker free community and i want to be part of this community where players post their best scores , take funny pictures of events that happen during their gameplay. No one wants to see player reporting hacker , taking video to show an admin that 'This person is cheating". Thank you for reading my nonsense but that's just how i feel.
He's probably one of the very few people on the zombie server that I would want as an admin. GL
This guy once broke my cade. Anyways, goodluck...
lol thx guys , but just to let u know there is alot players that copy my name to impersonate me , i can almost say i never broke a cade.

Double post

Well . this is taking long time Sad

Double post

Finally reached rank 2 , cant reach splice :*(