(wL) Forums

Full Version: Trident's Ban Appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Name: Zero-One
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:58501861
Server: 173.231.35.20:27015 (wL) 24/7 Office Deathmatch :: WAR-LORDS.NET

Hello WarLords Community,

I am not really sure why I am banned. To me, it appears that I am banned when I was probably offline, or maybe when I was away on the server. From the SourceBans Page, it appears that I have been banned by the admin, Banned_Evasion, and the reason, Ban Evasion. Can somebody clarify what that means? I understand that it has to do with me avoiding a ban, but I never got banned. I share my I.P. Address with my little brother as well. Thank you for taking the time to look into this.

All the best,
Zero-One

**My name is now {λ³} Zero-One in case you are wondering.

Additional info:
My in-game name when banned: Trident
My steam ID: STEAM_0:0:57299544
Server that I can't access: The CS:S Office Server

Additional information: I was banned during 11/6/13. I enjoyed these server a lot and I was sad that I was banned for NO REASON.

Double post

I would also like to add that I'm open to opinions, and posting here why I got banned will be great.

~Trident.
JayCat, post: 103553, member: 2104 Wrote:This is you?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/DRNERO/
Yes Monsieur. Anything wrong that I must attend too?
Why is this Zero-One's appeal?
These two bans are going to take while. :confused:

Trident, post: 103555, member: 17593 Wrote:Why is this Zero-One's appeal?
They are both related.
M. Bison, post: 103556, member: 359 Wrote:These two bans are going to take while. :confused:
They are both related.
Take all the time you need. We're not going anywhere. :-) Thank you for looking into this as well. I can confirm that Trident is my brother.
M. Bison, post: 103556, member: 359 Wrote:These two bans are going to take while. :confused:

They are both related.

Sorry to sound rude, but in what way?

And Zero-One is my brother. Big Grin
To the administrators of War-Lords.

I have a question if you would not mind spending a few moments confirming for me. Except for me, Zero-One (STEAM_0:0:58501861), and Trident, (STEAM_0:0:57299544), has there been any other players on our I.P. Address? I understand that it will take time to find out, so please do, take all the time you need, as I am just curious.
Zero-One, post: 103559, member: 17594 Wrote:Except for me, Zero-One (STEAM_0:0:58501861), and Trident, (STEAM_0:0:57299544), has there been any other players on our I.P. Address?
Yes: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198079799392

It's a dynamic IP so don't think too much of it.
Pages: 1 2