(wL) Forums

Full Version: RJU Admin App
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Name: RJU
Steam ID :
If you do not know this, create a server from within the CS:S start menu. Then type status in the console to get your steam ID. Example: STEAM_0:0:13985714
Timezone: Central America
Availability: I am almost always on Steam, and I will be on a lot more, because I just got tethering for my phone.
Tell us something about yourself: I'm a Junior in high school in North-Eastern Minnesota. I enjoy gaming.. I am admin on the War-Lords Pug #1 and #2. I have been an owner of a CS:S server and owned a few servers on CS:GO that's still running and is doing very well but I could not afford the monthly bills anymore so I had to just hand off. I have also been a Co-Owner on another CS:S community that ran 7 successful servers for 4 months until the owner couldn't pay the bills anymore. I like to joke around but when needed I am serious.
Reason For Admin Application: Tell us the reason you want to be an admin. I would like admin in the War-Lords Snipers server because I'm in there quiet a bit and I don't see admins. I see mic spammers, people using racism, and people who disrespect players. I also see LOTS of friendly zombies on the ZR server which ruins the fun in it and there's not always admins on to come punish them. I feel I could fulfill the duty of being an admin in this server.
Thanks for your time. Big Grin
I hope you won't get it bro Big Grin good luck Smile
Mr. WanteD, post: 103664, member: 16790 Wrote:I hope you won't get it bro Big Grin good luck Smile
Thanks bb girl. <3
I hope you get admin, wish you luck Smile
LeFTyispro, post: 103852, member: 14574 Wrote:I hope you get admin, wish you luck Smile
Thanks bro. Big Grin
OH MY GOD MN HAS ME TIED TO A CHAIR AND HAS THREATENED TO DOUSE ME WITH GASOLINE AND BURN ME ALIVE IF HE DOESNT GET ADMIN HELP
Cracker Jack, post: 104324, member: 15180 Wrote:OH MY GOD MN HAS ME TIED TO A CHAIR AND HAS THREATENED TO DOUSE ME WITH GASOLINE AND BURN ME ALIVE IF HE DOESNT GET ADMIN HELP
Lies! This man was begging for me to go in the server and !burn him so he can run down mid into the opposing team! ;D
Goodluck Smile
Donut, post: 104328, member: 16662 Wrote:Goodluck Smile
Thanks Big Grin appreciate the support Big Grin
Very good admin in the CSS pug servers, Follows the rules and keeps the server running smooth. Only good things can come from giving him more power!
Pages: 1 2 3