(wL) Forums

Full Version: Ignoring Admins?....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I had a warning before from Mr. Tea telling me not to change my name for chat......
I was raping him at Nuke going 39-5 (literally i was raping his body after killing him) which probably influenced him into this ban (MAD)
Banned me because I changed my name to "KID CANADA" when clearly I am gagged and there was no on for me to even chat with.. But anyways where are all the cool admins.. he kicked a guy named cheatah because he asked for bison, cheers !!
Ok, Well you had changed your name for a 3rd time after I have warned you not to in your mute thread. Your friend Cheetah was spamming admin chat with questions about ungagging you. I told him to stop and he continued to ask me questions, he then taunted me in normal chat, to include calling me a faggot in an admin context. There was a lot of country banter going on and you wanted to partake in it. I gave you a 10 min ban for ignoring my forum request to not chat with your name.
The name change was OhSoPro to KID CANADA ...... i dont see how ohsopro is chatting with anyone, don't get angry over games bro <3
Its called talking trash and you were. Funny how you don't see that. Its ok some people will never get it. Your ban has expired, continue to change your name ingame to communicate and you will be banned longer.
The ban is valid.

This kind of behavior can be construed as an attempt to circumvent active !ignores on one's self. If this were your intentions, then I would consider it a very malicious form of harassment and/or bullying. The !ignore system was implemented specifically so that one can protect themselves from vicious harassment and/or bullying. Any attempt to subvert these protections, when done with malicious intent, shall be met with permanent expulsion from our community.

There is no legitimate reason to actively communicate through name changes. Do not engage in this behavior again.