(wL) Forums

Full Version: Gagged
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
N$$
STEAM_0:0:2122016162
All servers

Actually i have not been banned but i am permanantly gagged\muted because of using inappropriate language to admins but at that time i thought those guys were bluffing and i came to know that they were really admins but it was too late please give me a chance so that i can continue my game normally and i will not even try to speak bad about an admin please give me one try
6 Voice bans and 9 Chat bans total.

This isn't your first infraction, and by any indication to your previous, it won't stop.

Roots will answer you as soon as they have made a decision.
I see no indication that you will change your behavior.
Why would it matter whether they are admins?

You shouldn't be harassing people to the point where admin intervention is necessary.
many people were just teasing me and legendary pro bomber was teasing the Indian community he was going off his limits so I thought that some smaller words would not be a problem for players if u do not believe me please give me a trial and if u think I am not behaving properly u may gag me again

Double post

please just give me a chance i was new at that time and amateur to online servers i did not know the consequences properly i promise that i would only chat and not abuse or insult others
N$$, post: 103908, member: 17385 Wrote:please just give me a chance i was new at that time and amateur to online servers i did not know the consequences properly i promise that i would only chat and not abuse or insult others

You shouldn't be using the excuse of "I didn't know the consequences" for harassing people anywhere.
Chat is a privilege on our servers and you've demonstrated that you're incapable of handling it.
but I am telling just one chance
Since that you're perma muted/gagged, you can still communicate with admins by hitting u and typing @message to admin

.. if anyone "teases" you or a group of people. I'm leaving the ban on silence, unless a root thinks it should be lifted.
Riser, post: 104022, member: 992 Wrote:Since that you're perma muted/gagged, you can still communicate with admins by hitting u and typing @message to admin

.. if anyone "teases" you or a group of people. I'm leaving the ban on silence, unless a root thinks it should be lifted.
wat does the last sentence mean?
N$$, post: 104025, member: 17385 Wrote:wat does the last sentence mean?

Since you're banned you can communicate with admins by using u, and type @something.. that is if anyone harasses you or teases you.

I'm not removing the silence unless a root thinks its ok to
Pages: 1 2 3