(wL) Forums

Full Version: admin application ............ [INSUFFICIENT TIME]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: Your current in-game name (*** M I K E ***)
Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:26034321
Timezone: pacific
Availability: It can be 5 to 10 hours a day no one knows.
Tell us something about yourself: [COLOR=rgb(0, 51, 102)]Most of time I play css here in cali I don't have too many friends like Greece, In Greece I was playing cs 1.6 and now am here in US 4 years now playing css,... 2 years ago I was playing 5 to 10 hours a day but now I find job am working also going to gym sometimes.[/COLOR]
Reason For Admin Application: [COLOR=rgb(0, 102, 102)]Some times things goes wrong on the server, It can be anything. When am playing on the server, I can solve the problem like team kill, double kill in knife arena, hacks so yeah I can take care of it and make the server even better than before... Also if you accept me to be admin I would like to have like TAG see below ...[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgb(179, 0, 0)][wL][/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(255, 166, 77)]*** M I K E ***:[/COLOR] And text would be white color not only me all admins would have same, red tag of [wL] and no color for name just the text would be a color like this [COLOR=rgb(255, 255, 153)]#F5DA81 [/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(0, 102, 102)]So other will know that this is admin or wL member. So yeah am here today to show you that I want be part of wL. [/COLOR]